This section describes how we use and disclose your personal information that we collect through our website.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and we will explain to you how we will treat and use your personal information.
- We may use your information to register with our site or to provide you the details of services offered by us.
- We may collect, store and use your personal information like your IP Address, geographical location, number and length of visits to our site, browsers and operating system used by your device, page views and other like-kind information.
- We may collect, store and use your Name, Email address, contact numbers and any other information that you chose to provide at the time of contacting us via our Enquiry forms or subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters.
- We may collect, store and use your information to administer our website, to provide you customized services, send statements, invoices, reminding you payments and collection of payments from you.
- We may disclose your information to our employees and any member of our group companies insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes sets out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information for any lawful purpose including any connection with past, ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, to exercise or defend our legal rights, any information required to disclose by the court or any other competent authority and any other similar purpose necessary under this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to the jurisdictions including the United States of America, Canada or India to provide services to you and for any other purpose described in this policy and for that you expressly agree to transfer your personal information.
- We will store all your personal information on our secure servers and we will take reasonable care to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We may retain your personal information to ensure our legal compliance. The information we use shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purpose specified.
- You possess the right to instruct us to provide the information held by us or return or destroy the records retained by us. We may withhold the information you instructed to do so earlier to the extent permitted by law.
- We may update this policy from time to time with a newer version on our website and we may notify you regarding changes to this policy through email or any other communication media.
For any queries or questions related to this policy you can contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org.